The next one! Episode 14 should appeal to any fans of Nadya, but there’s of course more to be found in this new release. Alorth has created over 12 new animations to spice things up. The extra scenes feature Lilly and Vess in some very compromising positions.
As a lot of macOS players have reported problems with the combined build I offered earlier, I’ve switched back to the old situation of separate Windows/Linux and macOS builds. The Windows/Linux build should still run on macOS though, if you prefer that version and didn’t have any problems before.
Thanks to Grubb, HoboCop86, FckThisShtImOut, Fhilb, Rob The Panty Sniffer and Zar for proofreading and testing.
NOTE: Please play until the very end of the first season if you want to continue with Episode 13. The new build doesn’t contain the previous episodes, but you can load a saved game and continue with all of your choices intact. The first season can be downloaded here.
KNOWN ISSUE: The conversation with Jade (only applicable to certain paths) blocks your progress in the game. To advance open the developer console (Shift + O) and type: ep014_jade_talk = True
– Add Episode 14
– Update engine to Ren’Py 7.5.2
– Fix incorrect Raene relationship status
– Remove redundant season variable from dialog
– Add generic breakup routines
– Add better gamepad support
– Add keyboard shortcuts to dismiss relationship screen
– ep013: Add some extra inner dialogue at end of stay on Douvis (thanks to KOKAYI005)