I’m proud to present the complete first season of Tales From The Unending Void. This is the release that’s currently available on Steam, minus the achievements. Apart from this, v0.12.1 contains mostly bugfixes and a completed Russian translation.
The images in the Android version of the game are slightly less compressed, I hope that makes enough of a difference.
NOTE: Saves from earlier versions of the game are likely to cause trouble. To work around this, you can set the missing variables from the developer console: $ name_of_missing_variable = False. Or start a new game. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I had to introduce extra checks to make certain achievements work.
If your game doesn’t start on macOS, it could be quarantined by GateKeeper you can try the following in that case:
- Open Terminal.app
- Write the following command: xattr followed by a space and drag the TFTUV.app from the Finder onto the terminal window
- Press Enter, it should show com.apple.quarantine as a result. If the text is not shown you’ve likely encountered another issue.
- If the text is shown, type xattr -d com.apple.quarantine followed by a space and drag TFTUV.app onto the terminal window again
- Press Enter and try to launch the game again.
Download for Windows/Linux/Mac (Mirrors: MIXDROP / UPLOADHAVEN)
Download for Android (Mirrors: MIXDROP / UPLOADHAVEN)
The version with achievements is available on Patreon, SubscribeStar, itch.io and Steam.
– Add achievements (Extra Scenes Edition only)
– Add Russian translation (thanks to MyPrettyWolfy)
– Update Spanish translation (thanks to Kabezon)
– Fix spelling and grammar (thanks to Shamus, Lysergic, Bartimayus)
– Fix missing variable (thanks to MatthewAMEL)
– ep012: Fix scene flow (thanks to MyPrettyWolfy)
– ep012: Fix conditional (thanks to Horny Toad)
– ep011: Fix conditional involving Jade scene (thanks to Lightman)