The first episode of Season 2 is ready. Alorth is once again responsible for some hot new animations.
Thanks to Grubb, Alorth, HoboCop86, FckThisShtImOut, Fhilb and marcurion for proofreading and testing.
NOTE: Please play until the very end of the first season if you want to continue with Episode 13. The new build doesn’t contain the previous episodes, but you can load a saved game and continue with all of your choices intact. The first season can be downloaded here.
If your game doesn’t start on macOS, it could be quarantined by GateKeeper you can try the following in that case:
- Open Terminal.app
- Write the following command: xattr followed by a space and drag the TFTUV.app from the Finder onto the terminal window
- Press Enter, it should show com.apple.quarantine as a result. If the text is not shown you’ve likely encountered another issue.
- If the text is shown, type xattr -d com.apple.quarantine followed by a space and drag TFTUV.app onto the terminal window again
- Press Enter and try to launch the game again.
– Fix generic male name
– ep013: Fix speaker (thanks to Chamber691)
– ep013: Fix extra scene call (thanks to Majah Flavah)
– Add Episode 13
– Remove Save/Load “Jump to page” input on Android (thanks to Charles Givens)
– Remember last player name in scene gallery upon loading game (thanks to Meushi)