The final episode of the first season has arrived! This release contains over 400 renders and over 25 animations (Alorth wasn’t too happy about all those foursome scenes).
I’ll be starting the review process over at Steam in the coming days. Once the game has been approved and a firm release date has been set, I’ll share the news here too.
Thanks to Grubb, Alorth, HoboCop86, FckThisShtImOut, Fhilb, Razielprince and Zar for proofreading and testing.
NOTE: Please play until the very end of the episode if you want to continue playing the second season. Due to size issues, the next release will be a fresh game build in which you can import your season 1 save.
There’s no longer a separate build for macOS. The first download works for both Windows, Linux and Mac.
Let me know if any of the mirrors are down. Unfortunately, with the demise of NOPY it’s hard to find a reliable filehost for download mirrors.
Download for Windows/Linux/Mac (Mirrors: PIXELDRAIN / UPLOADHAVEN)
Download for Android (Mirrors: PIXELDRAIN / UPLOADHAVEN)
– Add Episode 12b
– Add Spanish translation (thanks to Juan Manuel, https://hotzone-18.blogspot.com/)
– Add ships to codex
– Add extra menu option (thanks to the66)
– Update Russian translation (thanks to MyPrettyWolfy)
– Remove jump to page from save/load pages on Android (thanks to dkatryl)
– Add variables to all sex scenes (might break compatibility with older saves)
– Allow more characters in input modals (thanks to Bev_)
– Use correct trigger to update say screen visibility
– Add missing static placeholder images for the animations in the web edition
– ep012a: Remove dialogue box on location screen
– ep012a: Fix spelling and grammar (thanks to lemonfreak, cxx, Krynh)
– ep012a: Remove Raene conversation from non-romance paths
– ep012a: Add conditionals (thanks to Horny Toad)
– ep011: Add conditionals (thanks to Horny Toad)
– ep010: Swap renders to fit alliance choice (thanks to Horny Toad)
– ep010: Add conditionals (thanks to Horny Toad)
– ep006: Add conditionals (thanks to Horny Toad)
– ep002: Fix timeline issue (thanks to rohang33)