The first half of the last episode of Season 1 of Tales From The Unending Void, hope you’re going to enjoy this one! Alorth created over ten new animations.
Thanks to Grubb, Alorth, HoboCop86, FckThisShtImOut, Fhilb and Razielprince for proofreading and testing.
KNOWN ISSUES: A romantic scene with Raene plays even if you’re not on her romantic path. A “page jump” input on the save/load screen steals the input on Android devices. Both issues will be fixed in the next release.
NOTE: The Android build has heavier compression to keep the file size under 2GB. Please back up your saves before installing the new version.
Let me know if any of the mirrors are down. Unfortunately, with the demise of NOPY it’s hard to find a reliable file hoster for download mirrors.
Download for Windows/Linux (Mirrors: ANONFILES / PIXELDRAIN)
Download for Mac (Mirrors: ANONFILES / PIXELDRAIN)
Download for Android (Mirrors: ANONFILES / PIXELDRAIN)
– Add Episode 12a
– Update Portuguese translation (thanks to Grubb)
– Update Russian translation (thanks to MyPrettyWolfy)
– Update Polish translation (thanks to Freeman)
– Fix spelling, wording and grammar (thanks to Grubb, hideouz)
– Add option to jump to save/load pages (thanks to HoboCop86)
– Fix credits display
– ep011: Make Jade scene easier to reach (thanks to NoStepOnSnek)
– ep011: Add conditional to Lilly scene (thanks to boxedjack)
– ep011: Add Jade to one of the images (thanks to K18)
– ep011: Fix incorrect character assignments (thanks to HoboCop86)
– ep011: Fix Vess renders (thanks to HoboCop86)
– ep008: Add music to Aven scene
– ep007: Add music to Aven scene
– ep002: Fix missing image (thanks to UberPaladinSans)