In addition to the two additional days of story, there are improvements to saving games (you can now name saves and more easily delete them). The input modal for entering character names has been updated as well to hopefully address some issues on Android.
Thanks to Razielprince, gamersglory, mannitt, jimmorrisonisalive1969 and solid_snake for testing and proofreading this release!
NOTE FOR ANDROID USERS: Backup your saves before installing the new version, just to be sure! Android might not allow to update the install, in which case you’ll have to do an uninstall and install the new build.
- Implemented Day 31 and 32
- Day 30: Altered bowling scene to adhere somewhat to the rules of the game
- Day 30: Added an extra render during bowling scene
- Day 28: Fix Aline > Alina
- Day 29: Fix regression of Mrs. Smith morning scene
- Day 15/16: Add pauses after panning images
- Add better input modal for naming characters (fixes Android issue)
- Add delete buttons to Save/Load screens
- Add ability to name saves
- Add button to hide interface on Android devices