A shiny new release. New story content, over twenty new animations made by Alorth and a couple of fixes under the hood. Grubb also provided an updated translation, so you can enjoy the entire game in Portuguese.
A big thanks to Alorth, HoboCop86, Razielprince, Fhilb, marcurion and Grubb for testing and proofreading.
Download for Windows/Linux (Mirrors: NOPY / WORKUPLOAD)
Download for Mac (Mirrors: NOPY / WORKUPLOAD)
Download for Android (Mirrors: NOPY / WORKUPLOAD)
Download for Android (Compressed) (Mirrors: NOPY / WORKUPLOAD)
When playing the game from the start there’s one instance where you might encounter an error about man_portrait not being defined. If you disable the character portraits temporarily in the game’s settings you should be able to continue.
– Add Episode 8
– Update Russian translation (thanks to MyPrettyWolfy)
– Update Polish translation (thanks to Freeman)
– Update Italian translation (thanks to Frank Rosario)
– Update Ren’Py to 220.127.116.119
– Fix spelling, wording and grammar (thanks to Norse, SoloG1983, Holy_Bacchus, Bartimayus, Foobar and rphoenix42)
– Fix codex filters shifting on initial load
– Fix side portrait images (thanks to RogueRat and Rick)
– ep007: Fix choices display during Cetruvar search on Android devices