Not a lot of changes to the interface this time, so less chance of things breaking down, just more new content.
Thanks to Razielprince, gamersglory, mannitt, jimmorrisonisalive1969, solid_snake and JordanG88 for testing and proofreading this release!
NOTE FOR ANDROID USERS: Backup your saves before installing the new version, just to be sure!
Android might not allow to update the install, in which case you’ll have to do an uninstall and install the new build.
- Implemented Day 33 and 34
- Day 32: Fix wording
- Day 28: Fix bugged conditional during sleepover
- Day 15: Fix continuity issues in two renders (thanks to Abby Sciuto for spotting them)
- Extras: Removed artefacts from Iris’ forehead in two renders
- Spelling and grammar fixes, thanks to hideouz and MRMIdAS2k
- Fix input autofocus on save and character name modals
- Fix interfacing hiding on Android devices